Bitterroot Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Jun 28, 2019 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended April 30, 2019
- Fri Jun 28, 2019 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended April 30, 2019
- Mon Jun 24, 2019 - Financing Closed
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 - Bitterroot Resources Options Ely Gold's Castle West Gold/Silver Project, Nevada
Bitterroot Resources Ltd. (BTT, TSX-V) and its US subsidiary Trans Superior Resources, Inc. (\'Bitterroot\') have entered into an option agreement with Ely Gold Royalties Inc. (ELY, TSX-V) and its subsidiary Nevada Select Royalty Inc. (\'Ely Gold\'), to purchase a 100 percent interest in the Castle West gold/silver property in the Walker Lane mineralized trend in western Nevada's Gilbert mining district. The road-accessible Castle West property is located on BLM-managed lands approximately 4
- Fri May 24, 2019 - Private Placement - First Tranche Closed
Bitterroot Resources Ltd. (BTT, TSX-V) has closed the first tranche of its previously announced non-brokered private placements, having received gross proceeds of C$139,400 from the sale of units and flow-through shares. In the first tranche, the Company sold 1,928,000 units priced at $0.05 per unit for proceeds of C$96,400. Each unit consists of one common share and one half of a common share purchase warrant exercisable at $0.11 for 2 years. The Company has also sold 628,571 Flow Through
- Thu May 2, 2019 - Private Placement - Terms Amended
Bitterroot Resources Ltd.'s (BTT, TSX-V) management has amended the price of its previously announced non-brokered private placements. The placement now consists of 7,000,000 units priced at $0.05 per unit, consisting of one common share and one half of a common share purchase warrant exercisable at $0.11 for 2 years, for gross proceeds of approximately $350,000. Proceeds will be used for working capital and a planned precious metals property acquisition in Nevada.
- Mon Apr 1, 2019 - Bitterroot Resources Identifies Summit Zone Carbonate Replacement (CRD) Targets
Following a review of Bitterroot Resources Ltd.'s (BTT, TSX-V) large database of geochemical, geophysical and geological data from the 100%-owned North Brenda claims in southern British Columbia, management has identified several areas with potential to host Zinc-Silver-bearing Carbonate Replacement Deposits (CRD) in Nicola Group limestones and calcareous argillites. The Brenda Mo-Cu mine is located only 3 km SE of the strongest soil geochemical anomaly, known as the Summit Zone. The Summi
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended January 31, 2019
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended January 31, 2019
- Wed Feb 27, 2019 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended October 31, 2018