Bitterroot Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Apr 1, 2019 - Bitterroot Resources Identifies Summit Zone Carbonate Replacement (CRD) Targets
Following a review of Bitterroot Resources Ltd.'s (BTT, TSX-V) large database of geochemical, geophysical and geological data from the 100%-owned North Brenda claims in southern British Columbia, management has identified several areas with potential to host Zinc-Silver-bearing Carbonate Replacement Deposits (CRD) in Nicola Group limestones and calcareous argillites. The Brenda Mo-Cu mine is located only 3 km SE of the strongest soil geochemical anomaly, known as the Summit Zone. The Summi
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended January 31, 2019
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended January 31, 2019
- Wed Feb 27, 2019 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended October 31, 2018
- Wed Feb 27, 2019 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended October 31, 2018
- Fri Dec 21, 2018 - CFO Appointment
Effective immediately, Bitterroot Resources Ltd. (BTT, TSX-V) has appointed Mr. George W. Sanders as its new Chief Financial Officer. Mr Sanders will replace Mr. Barney Magnusson, who has retired. The Board of Directors wishes to thank Mr. Magnusson for his many years of service to the Company.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael S. Carr
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies o
- Fri Sep 28, 2018 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended July 31, 2018
- Fri Sep 28, 2018 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended July 31, 2018
- Thu Sep 20, 2018 - North Brenda -- Drilling Results
- Fri Aug 10, 2018 - North Brenda Gold-Silver Project -- Drilling Completed
Bitterroot Resources Ltd.'s (BTT, TSX-V) drilling contractor has finished a nine-hole, 1,361-metre drilling program at the Plateau Zone on the North Brenda gold-silver project in southern British Columbia. This drilling tested areas below and along strike from gold-silver-bearing sulphide vein-style mineralization and alteration exposed in trenches. Bitterroot's management expects to receive assay results in five to seven weeks.