Bitterroot Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Mar 29, 2018 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended January 31, 2018
- Thu Mar 29, 2018 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended January 31, 2018
- Thu Mar 22, 2018 - Hackberry Silver Project -- Drilling Update
- Fri Mar 2, 2018 - Options Granted
Under the terms of its Stock Option Plan, Bitterroot Resources Ltd. has granted, effective March 2, 2018 incentive stock options to acquire 1,000,000 common shares at $0.08 per share, expiring March 1, 2023.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael S. Carr
- Fri Feb 23, 2018 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended October 31, 2017
- Fri Feb 23, 2018 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended October 31, 2017
- Thu Feb 1, 2018 - Hackberry Silver Project - Phase 2 Drilling
Bitterroot Resources Ltd.'s (BTT, TSX-V) US subsidiary has received approval from the Bureau of Land Management to commence work on the Phase 2 drilling program on the Hackberry silver project in Mohave County, AZ. Construction of drill access roads has begun and drilling is planned to start in the next 10 days.<br>
Three targets will be tested over the next two months by approximately 1,500 metres of core drilling in approximately six to nine holes. This work will test areas below the
- Thu Nov 30, 2017 - Hackbery Silver Project -- Phase 1 Drilling Intersects 1.65 Metres Grading 667 Grams Ag/tonne
Bitterroot Resources Ltd. (BTT, TSX-V) has completed 1,582 metres of drilling in eight (8) holes at its Hackberry Silver Project in Mohave County, Arizona. This Phase 1 program was the first drill-test of the area adjacent to the main Hackberry Mine's underground workings and down-dip of the Hackberry South adit. Maps and cross-sections describing the areas drilled are available on the Company's website
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended July 31, 2017
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended July 31, 2017