Bitterroot Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended April 30, 2018
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended April 30, 2018
- Thu Jun 7, 2018 - Hackberry Project Update - PCM Claim Group Optioned and Hughes Claims Released
Bitterroot Resources Ltd.'s (BTT, TSX-V) subsidiary, Trans Superior Resources, Inc. (Trans Superior) has entered into an option agreement to acquire 21 unpatented mining claims in Mohave County, AZ, known as the PCM claims. The PCM claims host ten (10) historic shafts and shallow underground workings on at least four narrow (0.3-0.6 metres wide) gold/silver mineralized sub-vertical quartz-carbonate veins occurring within a 300 metre--wide zone along approximately three (3) kilometres of s
- Thu Mar 29, 2018 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended January 31, 2018
- Thu Mar 29, 2018 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended January 31, 2018
- Thu Mar 22, 2018 - Hackberry Silver Project -- Drilling Update
- Fri Mar 2, 2018 - Options Granted
Under the terms of its Stock Option Plan, Bitterroot Resources Ltd. has granted, effective March 2, 2018 incentive stock options to acquire 1,000,000 common shares at $0.08 per share, expiring March 1, 2023.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael S. Carr
- Fri Feb 23, 2018 - Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period Ended October 31, 2017
- Fri Feb 23, 2018 - Management Discussion and Analysis for the Period Ended October 31, 2017
- Thu Feb 1, 2018 - Hackberry Silver Project - Phase 2 Drilling
Bitterroot Resources Ltd.'s (BTT, TSX-V) US subsidiary has received approval from the Bureau of Land Management to commence work on the Phase 2 drilling program on the Hackberry silver project in Mohave County, AZ. Construction of drill access roads has begun and drilling is planned to start in the next 10 days.<br>
Three targets will be tested over the next two months by approximately 1,500 metres of core drilling in approximately six to nine holes. This work will test areas below the